The long awaited patch #2 for Madden 10 has gone out for the PS3. As long as the console is connected online when starting up the game a prompt will automatically appear to download the update. While there is no specific date/time when it will arrive for the 360 that should happen sometime in the coming days when Microsoft clears it through certification. (Update) The 360 patch will be out late next week.
Continue on for a list of some of the issues addressed and additions to the game that arrive with the second patch. Feel free to leave your thoughts on the patch in the comments!
- Improvements in covering of the flats
- CPU takes sacks more often instead of the last second throws while getting hit
- Worked on eliminating various exploits such as with the RB Direct Snap
- Fixing of problems caused by first patch such as black squares for numbers on some helmets
- Addition of Seahawks alternate uniforms
- Tribute sticker for Steve McNair added to Titans helmets
- Tribute sticker for Defensive Coordinator Jim Johnson added to Eagles helmets
- Doubled the length of replays
- Increased frequency of auto-replays especially after touchdowns
- Reduced the number of times the chain-gang measurement scene occurs
- Extended time in post-play to allow those scenes to fully play out
- Stats tuned for franchise mode
- Decreased chances of injury for players with high injury ratings
- Included each player’s draft info to be viewable in franchise